Canteen News & Menu
Open FCPS Canteen Menu
(updated 25th July 2016)
From the Canteen Manager
Be a canteen team member. Volunteers are a major strength of our school canteen. Below are some reasons for supporting your local community primary school. Please take a few moments to read. Should you wish to be a canteen team member, please contact me during business hours or send me an e-mail with your contact details.
What can you get from the Canteen as a Volunteer?
- Be a valuable member of the school community
- Make friends
- Contribute to your school’s fund-raising
- Gain knowledge about your school
- Have fun
- Interact with staff
- Attend volunteer’s social functions.
Who can work in the School Canteen?
- Parents and carers
- Parents of past students
- Other family members
- Community members
- P & C committee members
- Anyone over 18
What do you need to do at the Canteen?
- Be helpful
- Enjoy the experience
- Bring a friend
- Be prepared to learn new skills
- Support your Canteen Committee
- If unable to attend, please phone at least one day ahead if possible.